The first ski jumping competition in Ljubno was held in 1931. In 1949, the construction of the new K-60 hill began. The hill was planned and constructed by Stanko Bloudek, who also constructed the Letalnica bratov Gorišek ski flying hill. The construction was completed in 1952. The smaller training hills (K-18 nad K-20) were constructed in 1974 and 1955, respectively. The local ski jumping club SSK Ljubno was founded in 1973. In 1983, the K-20 hill was covered with plastic mate.
Underneath the Rajhovka peak, there are four segments of jumping hills which are consequently easy to reach. During the summer, two of the jumping hills are covered with plastic.
We have possibility for training all young athletes who would like to do training on small jumping hills.
We are offering Jumping hills of 10 meters, 20 meters, 40 meters and 100 meters.
You are welcome to visit us in Ljubno ob Savinji!
Call us, visit us, or contact a suitable person here.
Telephone number: +386 (0)41 759 897
For more information please click here!